Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

What was on your Myspace Music Playlist?

Sooo, I decided to log into Myspace......
Now, I know what you all are thinking, "Who still has a Myspace?" (LOL)


Well, I wanted to see what was on my playlist! It has been so long since I logged in that I forgot. I use to have all the good jams on there.

This is what I found...


My Playlist:
  1. Love You Down by Meshell Ndeogeocello
  2. Crown Royal by Jill Scott
  3. Sometimes by Bilal
  4. Find Your Way by Kem
  5. Fistful Of Tears by Maxwell
  6. The Moon and The Sky by Sade
  7. I Wish It Would Rain by Mayer Hawthorne
  8. Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie 
  9. Age Ain't Nothing But A Number by Aaliyah
  10. Never Gonna Break by Ryan Leslie <---Ooh this was my JAM! *Goes to listen*
  11. Abundantly by J. Moss
  12. Sure Thing by Miguel <---been on Myspace for years before it became popular.
  13. Sign Your Name by Terence Trent D'Arby
  14. We Can Be New by Amel Larriuex
  15. Weary by Amel Larriuex
  16. Why Would You Stay by Kem
  17. Dred Loc by Meshell Ndeogeocello <---a jam most people don't know about!
  18. Love Song #1 by Meshell Ndeogeocello <---*sings* Stir it up! Move ya' body nice & slow..
  19. Love Song #2 by Meshell Ndeogeocello 



80's Music:
  1. Tell Me If You Still Care by S.O.S Band
  2. If I Was Your Girlfriend by Prince
  3. When Doves Cry by Prince
  4. Sign Your Name by Terence Trent D'Arby 
  5. Nite and Day by Al B. Sure
  6. I Like by Guy <---This song will always be jammin'!


90's Jams:
  1. Next Lifetime by Erykah Badu
  2. Just Be A Man by Toni Braxton
  3. Ex-Factor by Lauryn Hill
  4. You by Jesse Powell <---Where is he? He needs to come back!
  5. They Don't Know by Jon B.
  6. My Boo by Ghost Town DJ's
  7. Feenin' by Jodeci
  8. Tell Me by Groove Theory <---the ultimate 90's jam. ♥
  9. Blowin' My Mind by Solo
  10. Make Me Know It by Solo

Reggae:
  1. So Special by Mavado <--this song still gets stuck in my head LOL
  2. Girls Dem Sugar by Beenie Man ft. Mya
  3. Everyone Falls In Love by Tanto Metro & Devonte
  4. Pride and Joy by Beenie Man



There was a lot more but it was too much to type...lol  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Share!