Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

INTRODUCTION

Hello Universe!!!

It's 10.10.10
*The Moon is Scorpio and later on in Sagittarius*

Welcome to my Blog... BIG ASS CUP OF COFFEE


Unique name for a blog, huh? I wanted to name my blog "CurryFriedChicken" but that was already taken LOL



MY LINGO: **sips coffee** meaning in my lingo "taking in information"

MY SLOGAN: Have you had your "BIG ASS CUP OF COFFEE" today??? WAKE UP!!<---In my lingo that means...

"Have you check out my new blog post today? Go check it out!"





Follow "BIG ASS CUP OF COFFEE's" Twitter www.twitter.com/BACupOfCoffee

           (Prince)            



        Another site worth checking out http://www.solothegroup.com/ and Twitter www.twitter.com/solothegroup

Don't be scared to comment! I love hearing feedback. 

2 comments:

What did you think about this post? Share!