Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Product Review (Hair)




CONAIR 2" Ceramic Straightner




Instant heat 60-second heat up with 25 heat settings
Uniform heat recovery system for consistent styling results




REVIEW: My Hair-Medium Coarse, Natural, Thick, Curly, and Waist Length.





                               





CONCLUSION:

 It Works GREAT! It has a good grip. I was able to do a lot of hair at once. It get's super hot, but not so hot that it burns your hair! The "Turbo" feature is my favorite! I would definitely recommend it!!!(Not to mention it only cost $25.00 dollars, Woo-hoo!)





       


                   

                     PRODUCTS I USED:                   

                                                                                  
















2 comments:

  1. Forgot to add,
    I would recommend that you do NOT use 'Blue Magic' grease on your scalp.

    I just use a very little amount on my ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conveniently this page might irrefutably likely get well recognized associating countless personal blogs human beings, that will a rigorous articles or blog posts or simply experiences. click here

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? Share!