Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

TV....





"The Africa Channel is a showcase for the African continent's most outstanding English language television series, specials, documentaries feature films, music, event specials, biographies, soap operas, current business analysis, cultural and historical programs..shows that reflect the people of Africa, their incredible stories, their daily lives, their music and art, their successes, celebrations and challenges. "



While randomly flipping through channels, I discovered The Africa Channel last year and I absolutely love it! It's pretty freakin' awesome, too bad not many people know about it(which is why I'm posting this).  NO ONE I know watches this channel. *sad face*

I think everyone should check it out, but especially Black people (for obvious reasons).



Here's their website for more info: http://www.theafricachannel.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Share!