Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Salami sandwich with Spinach Dip??? Yes, Please!



I want to stick my whole face in that...*hangs head in shame*LOL

I've been having a craving for Spinach dip. I also been having a serious craving for salami. So, I came up with the brilliant idea to put the two together!  After that I googled "Salami sandwich with spinach dip" and nothing came up :-( Once again, this proves how weird I am...(LOL) Now I can't stop thinking about it! I'm truly a food addict or "foodie". 


I haven't tried this combo yet, but it's what my taste buds are feenin' for! I hope it taste good ^_^
We shall see...


My Safeway Signature Cafe' Salami sandwich


By the way...Safeway Signature Cafe' sandwiches are a best kept secret! They have delicious FRESH sandwiches with PREMIUM cut meat(which is VERY important). I usually get their Pastrami sandwich, with extra pickles, avocados, and pepperoncinis...DELISH. 


*I realized after I wrote this that I might come off as being super greedy and fat, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Share!